Saturday, March 28, 2020

Business card design

HI, PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER HERE!

I have experience of 3.5 years in PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CARD designing.
I am expert in adobe photoshop and illustrator.
I will design professional business card both sided print ready and my you satisfy and you can take idea from my porfolio about my designing concepts.



VISIT NOW!   https://www.fiverr.com/share/o8N6Ng

ABOUT MY GIG:
Professional & Quality Design
High-Resolution Guaranteed
Quick Response
Quick Revisions until you satisfied
Friendly Communication

I WILL PROVIDE:
300 dpi CMYK Color Format
JPG & PDF Print-Ready Files
Editable PSD Source File
Both-sided design

My designs are always eye catching and unique related to your business i will provide my best!

The detail is required related to your business so that i will be able to perform the task in proper and best way.
                    ORDER NOW! FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CARD.

 Professional business card



thankyou,
Regards hassan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business card design

HI, PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER HERE! I have experience of 3.5 years in PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CARD designing. I am expert in adobe phot...